- Stamp: Stamps often reflect the era in which they were produced. Thus, when collecting stamps you are also curating a history book of sorts, perfect for passing on to future generations.
- Baseball Cards: Baseball cards are great items to collect because their value increases overtime. They also offer the future generation a connection to the past.
- Coin: In much the same way that stamps reflect the time they were printed, coins are keys into the past, relics of historic times that tell stories all their own.
1. Stamps – Those little squares sitting on the upper right hand corner of your mail can be worth something someday. Stamp collections are actually very common, since stamps come in so many different styles.
2. Coins – It’s easy to spend money, but if you find a rare quarter, you may want to hold on to it. Exotic and rare coins are traded and sold to many vendors, they range from old currency to special edition designer coins.
3. Soda bottles – Soda bottles have changed so much in the past few decades, so it’s no wonder why people have been collecting them. An old soda bottle in great condition can hold some value.
Looking to sell your rare coins? http://www.harryscoins.com/ buys your collector’s coins at great prices.